Sunday, April 20, 2008

Practice days and times

It looks like our schedules are working themselves out for the season. Zeke said earlier that he will be at Welles Park for training on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I can only assume that Carrie, Tommy and Vince will be there when they can. Cory and I will be training on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in the western suburbs. Bryan Nelson says he's going to start getting back into it too, so maybe we'll see him out on the court as well.

Hopefully we'll all be able to start getting together on most Sundays either at Welles or downtown at Jane Addams Memorial Park near Navy Pier. I will be more than happy to come out to Welles on Wednesdays when Cory is busy.

Cory and I worked on a lot of fundamentals last Friday, and we ran sprints up the hill no less than 30 times. I've been sore all weekend. Can't wait for more next week.

Hope you are enjoying the High Holiday today!

Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's good to see you guys aren't messing around with footbag net. Practice can only help you improve right?

Zeke said...

Practice session with Tommy, maybe Vince on 5-7-08 in the late afternoon @ Welles Park. I'll see if Carrie will be available too. We'll hook up whenever we all get off work. I'm not planning on brining a court but I think Tommy might bring his.