Friday, October 10, 2008

Practice videos

This is all footage from August



This was taken on 8-10-08, after I got that nasty road rash on my left knee. These are my very first attempts at toe flips. This is also the first time I have tried editing video in about 8 years.



More footage from 8-10-08. The swing is feeling more natural so here I'm trying to see how high I can reach and how hard I can hit the target.



Ever since I separated my collar bone a few years back, I've been very tentative about doing crazy things in the air. As you can imagine, it's a big problem for a short net player who wants to get up and spike. I got plenty of great tips from better players and took it step by step. I'm able to hit side axes in games now.



A collection of spikes I've been practicing earlier in the summer.

No comments: