Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still Here

vlcsnap-2011-02-15-02h07m43s24

So I got my computer back up and running after 15 months of slowly replacing all the components that got fried. I have been editing some of the session footage Cory has been filming for the past year and hope to upload a few videos a month. We have been kicking indoors at The Shop with 4-5 players every session . Tommy is in Florida for a few more months concentrating on his art, Bryan has been MIA since last summer and Ronnie is planning on joining the Navy. Rob Creel is expected to move to Chicago during the summer and I'm still in contact with a potential new player who, despite severely spraining his ankle at a practice session with me last summer, still wants to learn to play. I can't wait to get outside again.





No comments: