Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Session 022110

A slight improvement from last weeks session but still not playing very well. This was also my first session after getting injuries almost 2 weeks before. I used a thick ankle wrap for for support. I had it on for maybe 10 minutes then it got so annoying that I eventually took it off. My ankle was not really a factor in my play though. My service returns were abysmal and I was setting extremely well...

for the other team.

The day started out ok but I felt I became more and more useless with every game. The one highlight came with a good game with Scot fighting back a strong comeback against Cory/Greg

w/Ronnie 5-21 vs Scot/Cory
-mental fuck ups
-set gazing was
-ankle was ok without brace
-solid defense, particularly from Ronnie

w/ Greg 15-21 vs Scot/Cory
-Strong start but faded

w/ Ted 14-21 Cory/Greg
-solid game

w/Cory 17-21 Scot/Ted

w/Ted 10-21 Scot/Greg

w/Scot 21-16 Cory/Greg
-3 big side axes to fight off a comeback

w/Greg 18-21 Cory/Ted
-we had lead but gave up 5 straight points at the end
-several long rallies

w/Ted vs 21-16 Greg/Ronnie

No comments: