Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Session 022810

Tommy and I are teaming up for Memphis so we played often this session. My excitement at how well we can potentially play together was stomped on with the reality of how inconsistent we can be as well. I played like stir-fried gay ass-cheese and had more than my fair share of stupid plays and brain farts all day. Didn't feel that strong physically and could not focus mentally. I really need to stretch out before session. Even if that means not playing the first 2-3 games to do my full routine. On the plus side, after a shaky start, I was setting well the rest of the day and served out a handful of times. Yay for me. Not practicing during the week sucks.

w/Scot 21-15 vs Cory/Ronnie
-toe flip during warmups
-Scot hits a monster side axe
-overset too much

w/Tommy 15 21 vs Scot/Cory
-strong start fizzled out in the end
-too many errors

w/Tommy 14-21 vs Greg/Ted
-too many errors
-Teds serves were killing us

w/Ted 11-21 Scot/Cory
-toe jam. yay

w/Tommy 15-21 vs Greg/Ted

w/Greg 12-21 vs Scot/Cory

w/Scot 14-21 Ted/Ronnie

1 comment:

Scot Hansen said...

I'm not sure if anyone is paying attention to this, but did you notice that that guy Scot has been absolutley DOMINATING the last few sessions?